« Home | I took these this morning his tail was wagging con... » | He is so much better and I was happy see he like c... » | Mrs. Odom (she works @ the clinic) has been taking... » | Matthew would not have made it very much longer,... » | He had to be catherized at first so I was also thr... » | Hi everyone ,It's me, Matthew,..I am feeling a li... » | He never got upset or tried to bite when he was be... » | I know he does have intestinal problems along with... » | See the Barbed Wire Sratches » | Keeping Matthew In Your Prayers,.... »

A New Update!

I thought I would let the pic speak for themselves - Matthew came to my house this weekend much to the disappointment of my cats.
He has to take 6 types of medicines twice a day and has been a perfect patient. He loves the only cat "Muffin" that will have anything to do with him.
He brings the tennis ball back to you every time.
I thought he would be in at the clinic longer but he is doing so great with me
I am keeping at my house and running back for check ups.
He is much happier at my home.
My kitties are not thrilled but I am hoping this will work out.
Can you believe he is playing!!!!!!
Thank you for all you have done to help him........sharon