« Home | A Sleeping Angel! » | Yes,... It's ME!! » | Matthew,..? Is That You? » | To Sharon, ...Love, Matthew » | Here's Lookin at Ya!! » | Matthew the Miracle! » | Happy Boy!! » | Matthew and Friends! » | » | He ran on his leg and never limped but Monday wego... »

Where Ya Been,... Matthew, Boy????

Hi,
I have a busy week last week and didn't have
much time to spend with Matthew.
I was feeling guilty that he was alone so much so I took him to
work with me Saturday.
He was absolutely wonderful
and had the best time except for a few of the
delivery drivers that he was afraid of.
I knew it was a little soon to take him with me but I think he
had fun for the most part.

The office is closed except for the drivers so it was pretty quiet.

He slept most of the time but would play with his
pink bear if someone would throw it for him.
He even managed to climb the spiral staircase.
Will keep you posted on his progress.......Sharon

PS the last pics are from home with his favorite
pink bear