« Home | » | » | » | A New Update! » | I took these this morning his tail was wagging con... » | He is so much better and I was happy see he like c... » | Mrs. Odom (she works @ the clinic) has been taking... » | Matthew would not have made it very much longer,... » | He had to be catherized at first so I was also thr... » | Hi everyone ,It's me, Matthew,..I am feeling a li... »

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know Matthew is playing!
I was going toshow him a tennis ball to see if he had any reaction to it.
Well, not only did he have a reaction - he went nuts.
I rolled it and he ran got it and brought it back to me.
I threw it a few times too and he retrieved it every time.
I think he would have done this as long as Iwould let him but didn't want to over do it.
He didn't act like he was sick at all.
You would have thought he was healthy puppy the way he acted.
It is a strange site to see a pitifu lhairless skeleton act like they feel that good,
but it is wonderful.....sharon