« Home | Break Time,.... » | Yep,... I went to Work With Mom!!! » | Look at My new Coat!!!! » | Where Ya Been,... Matthew, Boy???? » | A Sleeping Angel! » | Yes,... It's ME!! » | Matthew,..? Is That You? » | To Sharon, ...Love, Matthew » | Here's Lookin at Ya!! » | Matthew the Miracle! »

Notes From A Proud Setter Mom!!

I took these pics last night in his bed.
The blanket was a gift from Lois Odom (the lady that took such good care of him at the vets office).

I wish I had taken my camera this weekend when I took him to the country to play.
He had the best time running in fields pointing a things and just hunting.
I was told I was being over protective but I couldn't stand it when he got out of sight so I would call him back.

It was a beautiful sight to see him running in the tall grass like he was the happiest dog in the world.

He met a new friend named Sam (a 95lb. white german Shep) that lives down the road.
The were so cute playing but when Sam got ready to leave he took Matthews pink bear.
I told him to let it go, I will buy him another one because Sam doesn't have any toys and we need to rememeber the less fortunate....sharon

Sharon, you are one GREAT mom. Denise

Post a Comment