« Home | Sweetie Pie Matthew!! » | Notes From A Proud Setter Mom!! » | Break Time,.... » | Yep,... I went to Work With Mom!!! » | Look at My new Coat!!!! » | Where Ya Been,... Matthew, Boy???? » | A Sleeping Angel! » | Yes,... It's ME!! » | Matthew,..? Is That You? » | To Sharon, ...Love, Matthew »

November 1, Six weeks Ago Today,..



Today it has been 6 weeks since I found him ,..,....when he finally gave in, and went for the cat food that I was offering him,...














He has been a wondeful dog that didn't do anything wrong ,
but last week he started digging up one of my plants in the back yard that had landscape rocks around it.




I never see him doing it ,so I just ignored what was happening.
The rocks are sill in a circle but now the hole is about 14 inches deep.
I guess he likes to lay in it when no one is looking.
He won't go near it, or even look at it ,when I am in the back yard.


I think he thinks he is being sneaky.
What a nut,.. I didn't like that plant anyway.........Sharon