« Home | Matthew,.. Extreme Host and Player!! » | Bein' a Bird dog is COOl!!! » | Always Somethin',..... » | » | See the Beauty of the English Setter » | Matthew,... A beautiful English Setter,..... » | November 1, Six weeks Ago Today,.. » | Sweetie Pie Matthew!! » | Notes From A Proud Setter Mom!! » | Break Time,.... »

Matthew Get His Chip!!


I took him to the vet this a.m. for a microchip so I put him on the scale to check his weight. He is now 41lbs., which is a big jump from the 27 lbs. back in Sept. when I first found him.


He loves to run in country more than anything but has been getting out of my sight for longer periods of time so I thought I bet get him a chip to go along with the tag with my numbers. It scares me to think of him getting lost but this dog loves running more that anything.


I am trying to give him a happy life and I believe that life in a back yard is not fair to a dog like this so we are going to continue out weekly trips to the woods. He has learned to catch balls and is doing better with the cats in the house.




Attached are a few pics with his new id tag and him licking his lips after getting a steak treat - a reward for be good at the vet today (the needle for the micro chip was huge)....sharon