« Home | November 1, Six weeks Ago Today,.. » | Sweetie Pie Matthew!! » | Notes From A Proud Setter Mom!! » | Break Time,.... » | Yep,... I went to Work With Mom!!! » | Look at My new Coat!!!! » | Where Ya Been,... Matthew, Boy???? » | A Sleeping Angel! » | Yes,... It's ME!! » | Matthew,..? Is That You? »

Matthew,... A beautiful English Setter,.....
















I know everyone has their favorite breed,...and they are so special indeed,...
but the depth of the Soul, of an English Setter,..goes unmatched,.. in my book anyway,...
our family has had the pleasure of fostering about 20 or so Setters over the last couple of years, of all ages, with every kind of issue imaginable, and fears to match,...

They would come to us, with their head hung low,.. tail between their legs,. no sparkle in their eyes,...they had given up,...
This beautiful Breed that was put on this earth to Hunt, and play, and most of all, the English Setter lives to please his Master,....
I don't like to use that term , "Master", I guess "Humans" is a better term, but then again, the Master doesn't always live up to those standards either,...

All he wants in return is love,... attention,... and to continue to please,...he never demands anything,...he's always happy just to be near,...

Sharon,..... Matthew's mom, ....who ,when she found Matthew ,was a "cat lady", who woldn't be able to keep Matthew,......
I have to say this beacause I like to Tease Sharon,... about this, as you can see Matthew has stolen Sharon's heart,......and Sharon doesn't mind a bit,....